Greetings friends! This week I had a ton of fun DIY projects planned. Unfortunately, due to the loss of use of my left arm, I will not being doing any projects anytime soon. I'm left handed, by the way, so this accident has been super convenient for me. During the interim I decided to post links to a some of my favorite DIY projects around the web. Hope you enjoy and want to try a few of these out!
1. The amazing hand stamped clementine wall on A Beautiful Mess
2. Learn how to knit with the Knit 101 series by Rebekka Seale on Bleubird
3. This adorable abstract crib quilt tutorial on Smile and Wave
4. A stylish and functional DIY rope basket from I Heart Organizing
5. Try a cute Valentine's manicure with this video from Miss JenFabulous
6. Have lots of scrap fabric? Make these fun fabric scrap keychains!
7. Make a pretty geometric jewelry dish on I Spy DIY
8. Crochet a fox hat! From Goodknits- this is SO cute
9. Spice up a plain Ikea dresser with a scallop pattern featured on Design Sponge
10. Add a delicate lace panel to make a small tee shirt wearable again from Trash to Couture.