Saturday, January 25, 2014

Shop Love: Stash Modern Fabrics

Shop Love- Stash Modern Fabrics

As you may or may not know, I am a huge fabric lover. It started when I was young and used to raid my mother's fabric stash for scraps to make Barbie clothes and mini blankets. My collection is ever growing and one of my favorite things is finding a great new fabric store. Because of my Etsy shop, I am frequently browsing that site. Recently, I discovered Stash Modern Fabrics on Etsy and am so happy about it! This shop currently has over 2000 items for sale and their selection of fun and unique fabrics is incredible. 

Shop Love- Stash Modern Fabrics

Shop Love- Stash Modern Fabrics


I placed my first order a couple weeks ago and it was shipped so quickly. Also, their customer service was great. I was looking for a specific print, which was listed as sold out, and they managed to track down a yard for me and set up a custom listing. How great is that?

Asbury Collection by Thomas Knauer for Andover

The fabrics above are from the Asbury Collection by Thomas Knauer for Andover. Ice cream cones, boardwalk and bowling pins- how could I resist? I know I want to make something for Nora out of these but I haven't decided what that is going to be yet. If you have any suggestions for me leave them in the comments below.

Sun Print Feathers Collection by Alison Glass

I also picked up these two fabrics from the Sun Print Feathers Collection by Alison Glass. I love the bold graphic print. I am planning on incorporating these into the design of my new office so stay tuned for that. I want to bring in a lot of black, white and hot pink so these are perfect.

What shops have you been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment