Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Day

It snowed this week- a lot. I've lived in New England my whole life so I'm used to it. However, it always seems to take me by surprise a little. It's snowing- really?? I'm not a huge fan of snow because it makes getting anywhere difficult. Now that I'm a stay at home mom I have a new appreciation for it. We took Nora out to experience it. She was a little weary, it was her first real time going out in the snow. So far this winter, she seemed to have a cold every time a storm rolled in so we didn't take her out lest her cold get worse. Nora did not really get it. She was very observant and curious. We got a couple smiles out of her. I should say Madison did, he's good at that.

snow day

snow day

snow day

snow day

snow day

snow day

snow day

snow day
This is her reaction to eating the snow- priceless.

snow day

No comments:

Post a Comment