Saturday, May 17, 2014

Color Complex Website Launch


Hello! I have some exciting news to share today. My husband, Madison, launched a website recently for his graphic design company, Color Complex! He has been doing graphic design work for many years but has never had an official web page before. I am so proud of the work he put into this project. When you visit the site you will see a home page with news and updates, as well as an introduction to the artists who you are able to work with. There is also a portfolio, client list, artwork for sale, and a contact form. I am partial to Color Complex, not only because my husband is the owner, but because he did the banner for this blog! It's pretty perfect for me. Go over to the site and take a look. You can see more updates from Color Complex on their FacebookTwitter, and Instagram. If you are in need of graphic design work I high recommend contacting them, and let them know I sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment