Saturday, June 7, 2014

Taking Stock

solar flare through autumn trees hellokelcey.blogspot.com


Making:
 Lots of new items for Foxglo!

Cooking:
 *burning* you mean? Everything. I'm looking into cookbooks because this is something I have been struggling with now that I am cooking lunches and dinners for Nora almost every day

Drinking:
 water, lots of it

Reading:
 The Fault in our Stars, late to the party I know

Wanting: This bag.

 
Looking:
 for a new 35mm camera, see this post for more information on that

Playing: The Sims. I'm embarrassed.
 
 
Wasting:
 Paper towels? Nora gets very messy at mealtime

Sewing:
 Banners!

Wishing: 
I could bottle up a little of 13 months. It's great. 

Enjoying: All the cute new words Nora has been saying lately

 
Waiting:
 for my sister in law to visit from California, we are all so excited to see her

Liking:
 the warm weather and spending time outside. I might get a tan this year

Wondering: when the second season of Orange is the New Black will be available on Netflix

Loving: the new Photoshop actions I got from A Beautiful Mess

Hoping:
 we can go on a vacation this summer to visit family in California

Marveling:
 at how productive I can be when Nora takes a long nap

Needing:
 a nap

Smelling:
 fresh cut grass on our daily walks!

Wearing:
 well now that you mention it, I'll show you

Following:
 Nora everywhere. She's a speed crawler.

Noticing:
 a lot of bleeding heart flower bushes in the neighborhood. I don't think I've ever seen one until we moved

Opening:
 lots of yogurt for Nora pants. She loves it


Feeling: cozy in bed while I write this. Job perks, you know?

This post was inspired by Meet Me at Mikes. Thanks! Leave me a link in the comments if you were inspired to do this as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment