Saturday, July 26, 2014

Quiltapalooza

Quiltapalooza hellokelcey.com

I have my first craft fair coming up so I have been preparing for that as well as balancing custom Foxglo orders. I'm hoping to bring 5 quilts with me to the show since it is my first one and will likely be semi-small. Consequently I bought some fabric. It's going to be hard parting with these because I love all of these prints so much. 

Quiltapalooza hellokelcey.com

These fabrics are for a custom quilt order. We're doing grey and white chevron on the front with the coral dot fabric on the back and coral binding. It should look really cute when it's done. I love neutral quilt tops with a colored binding. 

Quiltapalooza hellokelcey.com

These prints are from the Wee Wander collection by Sarah Jane for Michael Miller. They are so good. I'm going to make a 60 degree triangle quilt with these. I love the playful prints in these cool tones. 

Quiltapalooza hellokelcey.com

Another set of Wee Wander prints. It was hard to narrow it down when choosing what I wanted. This will likely be a pinwheel quilt top with the fireflies are the backing. I love the firefly print, which is funny because I hate bugs. But I like them on fabric? We'll just go with it. 

I'll be sure to post progress pictures as I keep going on these! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment