Saturday, August 9, 2014

Quiet


You may have noticed that it has been a little quiet over her lately. Part of that is because I have been very busy with Foxglo recently. Things had been pretty slow since my surgery and are now starting to pick up again. That coupled with all the responsibilities of being a wife and mother meant I had to cut down on something. Unfortunately, that meant this blog. 

I have loved posting so frequently this past year, but at a rate of (usually) 4 posts a week, I have gotten a little burnt out creatively. Sometimes you just need to step back, take a break and regroup. 

I'm not sure where this blog will be heading in the future so for now I'm just going to take it slow and focus on the family moments I want to enjoy and remember in the future. I hope you enjoy following along.

Oh and in case you are wondering, the above photo is from Ashland, MA when I was living there in 2011. This was one of my favorite spots to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment