Tuesday, January 7, 2014

3 Years





Today marks the 3 years anniversary of when Madison and I started dating. It seems so long and so short at the same time. So much has happened in such a short amount of time but I really cannot remember life without him. Our relationship started out slowly, just getting to know each other. Then he made a grand gesture and flew all the way across the country to come have sushi and watch The Princess Bride with me. I have been smitten ever since. He truly gets me and usually knows what I'm going to say before I say it. Last year was a big year for us. We had Nora in April, and got married in December. He is the best husband and sweetest father to our daughter. Those two are best friends and I love to watch them interact. Happy Anniversary Madison, I love you so much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment