Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Beautiful Mess Book Club

The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer



One of my goals for the new year is to read more. As I have gotten older this is something that became less of a priority and I would like to change that. There is not a lot that's better than curling up in bed with a good book and a hot drink. The girls over at A Beautiful Mess decided to start a book club this year. Seeing this as a sign- I joined in. There will be a new book each month to read, with an online discussion at the end of the month. January's selection is The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer. My book arrived this week and I am excited to jump right in. If you're looking for new book inspiration, I recommend following along with this series! Elsie and Emma haven't steered me wrong yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment