Friday, January 17, 2014

We're Moving!



It's the big day, folks! Moving day has finally arrived. We are packing up our apartment in Massachusetts and setting out for a new adventure in Connecticut. I'm so excited. Moving is so fun to me. There is always a sense of excitement in unpacking and reorganizing. Maybe that's just me, but I am all about organization and as I continue to move around (this will be the 5th year in a row I have moved) my homes just keep getting better decorated and more organized. Things might be a little slower around here as we settle into our new place, but I will keep you updated on all of the progress as it happens! 

Update: On Wednesday before we moved I was in a car accident and ended up breaking my arm. It was just me in the car, so Madison and Nora are fine. Consequently, our unpacking process may take longer than expected but I will still be posting about our progress. 


No comments:

Post a Comment