Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Few Things - Nora's 1st Birthday

Nora's first birthday is coming up soon. Just typing that out is crazy to me. It seems like just yesterday we were on our way to the hospital to welcome her into our family. This past year has been the best of my life. Watching your child grow and develop is one of the most wonderful things in the world.

We have not picked a theme for her birthday party yet, but here are a few things on my gift wishlist for Nora.



a few things - Nora's 1st birthday

I was in Carter's the other day and saw this amazing dress (1). How could you not love a teal shirtdress with pink bicycles on it? 

These hand painted organic baby leggings from Thief and Bandit (2) have been on my wishlist for a while. My favorite animal has always been tigers, so I love their take on a "tiger's paw" print. 

I'm a little obsessed with this giant broccoli plushie from Ikea (3). It's hilarious and almost as big as Nora. It would be so cute to see her cuddle it.

Regardless of the theme of her party, I really want Nora to wear one of these sweet birthday crown headbands (4) from Little Blue Olive.

I LOVE the wooden Waldorf toys from Hill Country Woodcraft. This rainbow (5) is particularly adorable. I got Nora one of their push toys from Christmas, which you can read about in this post.

As you can probably already tell, I'm obsessed with Freshly Picked moccs. These limited edition Heirloom moccs (6) are so unique and beautiful. If you'd like to win a pair of your own, check out this post to see how.

And finally, I am loving these new swing dresses (7) from Little Hip Squeaks. I can just imagine Nora twirling around in this when she learns to stand on her own (which could be any day now - eeep!)



No comments:

Post a Comment