Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Shop Love: Fladderdoodle


Hi there! Today I wanted to share some more Shop Love with you. I have been a huge fan of Kate Gabrielle for a while. She has a great blog and a wonderful personality. Plus I'm kind of jealous of her ever changing hair colors. She has two shops that I love, Sweet and Lovely which sells art and handmade goods, and Flapperdoodle, a shop that sells 1920's art and stationary. I just recently made my first purchase from Flapperdoodle and I was so excited I had to share it with you. 


I've had this print saved in my Etsy favorites for a while, so I decided to go ahead and order it recently. I love the style of all of the Flapperdoodle prints, the 1920's style is really charming and the fact that everything is in black and white really appeals to my personal taste. I picked this print in particular because I have a passion for tattoos and the fact that this girl has a tattoo that says "Just Ducky" was just too cute to pass up.



Since I was one of the orders that got the shop to 10,000 orders (congrats Kate!), these extra bits were added to my order, how nice is that? I love the pendant and can't wait to find the perfect chain to wear it with. Also, a mini paper doll set? What's cuter than that?

I'm really pleased with this order and hope to make another soon. A few more items on my wish list are this print, this print, these earrings, as well as this sweater clip from Sweet and Lovely because it's probably the cutest thing I've ever seen (besides Nora). 

No comments:

Post a Comment