Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Nora's Birthday Dress... Again

Again?! Will this lady ever stop talking about this dress?? NO. Just kidding, this is the last time...Or maybe just one more time after this. I wanted to take a few more pictures of her in the birthday dress I made because during her birthday party it was too cold for her to wear it without a sweater. I also forgot to get a picture of her in the dress with the glitter crown I crafted. While I was in party mode, I made a matching bow headband, so she wore that in a couple pictures as well. I'll have a DIY post coming up soon for that. Spoiler alert: it's super easy and you're going to want to make a ton. Anywho- enjoy our quick little birthday-ish photo shoot! 

Nora's Birthday Dress... Again hellokelcey.blogspot.com

Nora's Birthday Dress... Again hellokelcey.blogspot.com

Nora's Birthday Dress... Again hellokelcey.blogspot.com

Nora's Birthday Dress... Again hellokelcey.blogspot.com

Nora's Birthday Dress... Again hellokelcey.blogspot.com

Nora's Birthday Dress... Again hellokelcey.blogspot.com

Nora's Birthday Dress... Again hellokelcey.blogspot.com

Nora's Birthday Dress... Again hellokelcey.blogspot.com

Nora's Birthday Dress... Again hellokelcey.blogspot.com

Nora's Birthday Dress... Again hellokelcey.blogspot.com

Nora's Birthday Dress... Again hellokelcey.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment