Monday, June 2, 2014

I Got Dressed - Denim on Top


Kelcey Wears - Denim on Top hellokelcey.blogspot.com

Hello there! I'm back with another outfit post. I decided to change the name of this feature to I Got Dressed...because it still surprises me after months of PJs while recovering from my accident. This might become a weekly series, or bi-weekly depending on how many times I get dressed each week. I think this will be a great way to show other stay at home moms how I dress to be cute and stylish, but also comfortable. The comfort is from the leggings, of course. Two weeks of leggings... I do own pants I swear.

Kelcey Wears - Denim on Top hellokelcey.blogspot.com

Kelcey Wears - Denim on Top hellokelcey.blogspot.com

Kelcey Wears - Denim on Top hellokelcey.blogspot.com

Kelcey Wears - Denim on Top hellokelcey.blogspot.com

Kelcey Wears - Denim on Top hellokelcey.blogspot.com

Again, I can't link you to anything because this is all pretty old. The pink shirt is from HIGH SCHOOL... The denim polka dot shirt is from Old Navy last year. They might have something similar this year, I feel like they tend to bring things back in the same season the following year. These leggings are from Aerie, when I worked there in college. I love the zip ankle, it adds some fun interest. Don't we all want more interesting ankles? The flats are Topshop for Nordstrom. I can guarantee they don't have these anymore because I'm pretty sure I got the last pair in New England. The necklace is from Forever 21, again last year. This outfit is super comfy but I don't feel like a slob in it. Also, my hair officially faded back to red. I just can't escape it. 

I kept my makeup pretty neutral today as well. I did regular foundation routine which I mentioned here paired with a gold sparkly shadow, brown eyeliner and mascara. I also did a nude lip which I never do. I always wear a bold lip or nothing at all, but I'm kind of really liking this. I may have to do it more often.

What are your go to pieces for a comfy but cute outfit?

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit! Love that denim top, looks adorable on you! Plus your hair color is just amazing, it fit's you like a charm with your skin tone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol- I still have clothes from high school too! You look adorable in that outfit. Love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love the denim polka dot shirt and those shoes are adorable, too! Cute outfit!! I still have some h.s. stuff and I still fit into it... which I guess is a good thing! :) Thanks for linking up with What Wives Wear.

    ReplyDelete