Thursday, June 12, 2014

What's In My Diaper Bag + Stylish Diaper Wipes

What's In My Diaper Bag + Stylish Diaper Wipes

I love organization. I need more organization in my life. Luckily, I have a pretty organized diaper bag, so that is a start! I thought it might be fun to show you what I have in my diaper bag as a mom of a 13 month old. We certainly do not need as many items as we once did when she was teensy, which is awesome. 

I have this bag by JJ Cole. I love it. Madison surprised me with it when I was pregnant and couldn't have been happier. First of all, I love the design. It matches our stroller, which is pretty cool. There are also tons of pockets and a handy cross body strap. Only one complaint, I lost one of the zipper pulls on the front! I need to find a new one. 


Here is an overhead shot of the bag when it's open. There are four inner pockets and six outer pockets. In the outside pockets I keep a water bottle, hand sanitizer and all of my things; wallet, sunglasses, lipgloss, etc. Inside I have the changing mat that came with the bag, diapers (obviously), two changes of clothes, an umbrella (it was raining today), a small swaddle blanket for any spills, snacks for the whole family and my new favorite wipes case, the Huggies Clutch 'n' Clean Wipes.


Before I got these wipes, I was carrying around a huge pack of 100 wipes, and breaking my back. Not very efficient. Huggies just came out with this great idea for a clutch that you can fill and refill with your favorite Huggies wipes. I have used a plastic case for wipes and it just didn't work. You have to take the wipes out of their package, then load them into the case, and try to not pull them all out at once. Not super convenient or sanitary. With the Clutch 'n' Clean Wipes, you can just put a regular pack of Huggies inside and you're all set. 


I love the designs of the clutches, they are so stylish. There are three designs total but I only have two here. I am going to have to grab the other one at some point because it's just as cute. I also love the handy strap. If you have a particularly large diaper bag, or messy baby, you can clip this on the outside for quick access. You could also clip these onto your stroller or purse for cleaning messes on the go. The best part is really that they are refillable with any of your favorite Huggies wipes! The clutches come included with a pack of Huggies natural care already inside, which is awesome. The wipes retail for $3.99, not a bad price for style and functionality! 

To find out more information or to purchase the Huggies Clutch 'n' Clean Wipes you can click here



Thank you to Huggies for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.



1 comment: