Friday, October 16, 2015

Shop Love: Ellie Baby

Via

Now that I have your attention with that adorable baby, I have a new Etsy shop to send some love to. The image above is from Ellie Baby, a baby accessory shop I recently discovered, and am currently loving. 

When Nora was still using pacifiers, we would always struggle with keeping them clean because she would use them for a little while and then spit them on the floor. I wanted to avoid that situation with baby #2 and have been looking for some cute pacifier clips so that her pacifier is always clean and within reach. Etsy is my go-to site for cute baby products, and when I found this shop, they had the perfect item for me: braided leather pacifier clips. These are considerably less bulky than your traditional fabric pacifier clip, plus they are a lot cute. I decided to order a light pink one for our new little lady, and added a tiny leather bow headband to my order as well.




How cute is this set?! I'm obsessed. The quality of the products is great, and they are just beyond adorable. I ordered the pacifier clip because it seems very useful, the fact that it is also so precious and matches this bow is a major bonus.



I reached out to the shop owner, Rachel, with a special request and she was very quick to respond and super helpful. She shipped the products out to me quickly and they arrived only 2 days after I received my shipping notification. The baby may not be here yet but I am still antsy to get all of her things put away, so fast shipping is always a plus. The packaging is super cute as well, and Rachel included a hand written note on the packing slip. Little touches like that are why I love ordering from small shops. You get a personal experience that you can't get from shopping at big box stores. I love that I can interact with the person who made the product I am going to use. 



This type of pacifier clip works with any pacifier, as long as it has a hole for the end to loop through. Nora was particular to the Philips Avent pacifiers, so I picked up a few for the new baby. Hopefully she likes them too! The bow is on a headband made of very soft and stretchy nylon. There is also an option to have it attached to an alligator clip, which is perfect for older girls. 



The headbands obviously look super cute on. I'm planning on using the one I got in some of our newborn photos. I think it'll be the perfect accessory to add some personality without being overwhelming.

If you're in the market for cute baby accessories, go check out Ellie Baby on Etsy. I'm so pleased with my experience and can't wait to order again. I have my eye on the gold leather bow headband next. Let me know what your favorite item is!

No comments:

Post a Comment